Sunday, April 27, 2008

Amansala Tulum, Mexico












I wanted to share with everyone (and maybe make you all a tad bit jealous!!)  my "Bikini Boot Camp" experience.   Yes it was as good as ever.  Walks on the beach, hot sunny weather, bike rides, swims in the ocean, laying out, massages, facials, tarrot readings, the ruins, yoga, bellydancing, cooking classes, and yummy yummy food!!!  It is such a magical, transforming place.  You have to go there to understand.  Here are a few pictures.   It would be fun to have a group go some day!!! Let's plan!! 

5 comments:

Jenny Hart Turk said...

I am totally in on at trip to 'bikini boot camp' That place looks AMAZING! Wow! I don't know when, but I want to go there someday!

Tiny Trish said...

I knowit is hard to plan so far ahead, but we should start talking about it so we can pick a week, and then people can start saving for it etc.

Liz said...

It's beautiful there! I'll have to go one day...but, I don't want to do bikni boot camp! =)

Melissa said...

Ok, Trish, I'm commenting and am officially jealous of your vacation. It looks beautiful! What an awesome place to workout, relax, eat tasty food, etc. etc. Maybe someday I can join you! I will officially be blog staulking you now!

Dave and Mandi said...

Wow that looks wonderful on this snowy May Morn.